Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica
Wait for it because it is coming! It is coming to wow, amaze, and satisfy the discerning holidaymaker. The Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica opens its doors on 1st November 2014.
It is surrounded by the rich Costa Rican foliage and sugar white beaches. It welcomes all kind of guests - young and old, rich and bargain, hip and upwardly moving; they will all find something interesting to do at the resort.
The resort has 447 guest rooms that will attract just US$106 as an introductory rate. The rooms are classified as follows;
- Junior Suite Mountain Jungle View
- Junior Suite Tropical View
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim out Tropical View
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim out Ocean View
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean-Front
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim out Ocean-Front
- Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean View
- Preferred Club Master Suite Swim out Ocean View
- Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean-Front
- Preferred Club Master Suite Swim out Ocean-Front
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite Ocean-Front
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite Swim out Ocean-Front
Expect to find modern amenities and outstanding services in the rooms listed above. Some of these include; a private balcony or terrace, luxury bath amenities, jacuzzi, hair dryer, twice daily maid service, 24-hour room service, unlimited internet connectivity, concierge service, an iron and ironing board, electronic in room safe, electronic keys, minibar, mp3 docking station and many more.
Be among the first to sample food at the restaurants in the new resort including; El Patio for its Mexican food, Himitsu for Asian culinary experience, Oceana for delectable seafood, Portofino for Italian delicacies, Seaside grill for tropical cocktails and grilled specialties, World Cafe for international buffet and Coco Cafe for deli snacks and premium coffee.
There are a number of watering holes in the resort including; Barracuda, Desires, Manatees, and Rendezvous among others.
Once it is open, expect this resort to become the top weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries and meetings venue. Among its facilities that are open for guests use are the convention center that can host up to 500 people, three boardrooms, Council Room, and a full service business center.
Make sure you experience as many as possible recreational activities at the resort. Some of the most popular include; surfing, snorkeling, leisure activities on the beach, Core Zone for Teens and Explorer's Club for the kids, workout at the State-of-the-art fitness center, tours and excursions in surrounding points of interest.
Make sure you are among the pioneer group that visits this resort once it opens its doors. Meet you there...