Celebrate the New Year in A&K Style
Ring in 2018 in vibrant Rio de Janeiro, on this amazing new journey that explores the New Year's traditions among the Carioca, enjoying views of Rio from Sugar Loaf Mountain, sailing Guanabara Bay and joining in the spectacular, Carnival-like New Year's Eve celebrations at famed Copacabana Beach.
- On an exciting new journey crafted by the experts in our local office in Brazil, explore incomparable Rio de Janeiro, its vibrant culture and the New Year's traditions of its people - the diverse and carefree Carioca
- Enjoy a cocktail at sunset from atop Sugar Loaf Mountain, with breathtaking views of Guanabara Bay
- Go behind the scenes at the Grande Rio's Warehouse Samba School, observing the artistry and imagination involved in preparing for New Year's Eve
- Ring in the New Year in style, enjoying the thrilling fireworks display of the famous Copacabana Beach New Year's Celebration, watching from the comfort of your hotel's rooftop terrace, open exclusively to hotel guests
- Cruise on Guanabara Bay, enjoying unique views of the city and the impressive Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Partake, if you wish, in the Brazilian New Year's tradition of sending offerings to Iemanjá, the goddess of the ocean
Day 1: Arrive Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro - Behind the Scenes of carnival
Day 3: Rio - New Year's Eve at Copacabana Beach
Day 4: Rio - Cruising Guanabara Bay
Day 5: Depart Rio
Main Image: "Fireworks # 1 - New Year - Rio de Janeiro/RJ - Brazil" by Enio Godoy - www.picturecumlux.com.br is in the Public Domain
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.