Exotic Solo Travel
Aranui: Tahitian Cruise
Duration: 14 Days Prices From: C$3,985
- 2018 Departures: Jan 13; Feb 1, 20; Mar 10, 29; Apr 17; May 5, 24; Jun 12, 30; Jul 19; Aug 7, 25; Sep 13; Oct 2, 20; Nov 8, 27; Dec 15.
Prices listed are “from” per person based on the lowest cabin class on Aranui - Class C – which is dormitory style accommodation with shared facilities. The lead in room with private facilities is a standard stateroom, please enquire about cabin upgrade costs.
All meals during the cruise are included. The three daily meals will be served in a excellent family-styled, informal dining room setting. There will be a buffet breakfast. Lunch and dinner menus will vary depending on what fresh ingredients are available and both will be served with complimentary wine.
- 14 day cruise
- All meals including picnics and meals on shore
- Complimentary wine with meals
- Guided excursions
- Travel insurance
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Optional tours, such as the Helicopter, Fishing or Horseback Riding tour
- International and domestic airfare and airfare taxes
Please note Tipping is not customary in French Polynesia, so you do not need to tip on board the Aranui, but a small tip for good service is always appreciated
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travelers are available on request - please enquire.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.