New Zealand Luxury Lodges
6 Day New Zealand Luxury Treetops Escape in Rotorua...
With a recent significant refurbishment consistent with its rustic and elegant style, Treetops Lodge & Estate offers the ultimate in world-class luxury accommodations in the heart of New Zealand's cultural capital of Rotorua. This eco-inspired lodge is the perfect spot for the adventurous traveler. Set amongst stunning native wilderness, a thermal wonderland and a trout fishing hub, you’ll never be short on opportunities for exploration. The luxurious furnishings of the hotel will ensure that you’re kept in the utmost comfort during your down time. Escape for a few days to your own piece of paradise and savor the peace, tranquility and spectacular surroundings that engulf you at Treetops.
- 5 Nights Rotorua: Treetops Lodge & Estate, Lodge Room (5 star luxury lodge)
- Full continental breakfast daily
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Gourmet dinner daily, per person. Every night, your experienced chefs will showcase Treetops’ core concept of, Estate to Plate dining, presenting you with unforgettable culinary dishes comprised of ingredients that surround you during your exploration of New Zealand.
- Participate in a Treetops’ Signature Experience each day of your stay:
- On the Estate to Plate Safari, join game keepers and wild-food chefs to tour and taste in their organic kitchen garden and orchard. Visit the Manuka honey aviaries and then drive to see the estate’s deer, elk, water buffalo, wild pigs, game birds and trout streams.
- On the Maori Indigenous Food Trail, walk in the wilderness with a resident expert to encounter the traditions behind naturally occurring Maori herbs and ingredients and their many culinary, medicinal and nutritional values.
- On the Wild Food Cooking School Experience, begin with foraging for native ingredients and then cook to make gourmet garnishes for Treetops’ bounty of estate trout, game birds, venison and wild pork.
- Enjoy nature activities hosted by the lodge that are suited to weather, wildlife and of course, guests’ interests. These experiential nature activities may include: a discovery of the ancient rainforest, a trek to the local waterfalls and sightings of the native wildlife including over a dozen native birds, freshwater life, deer and buffalo. Partake in the evening walks that introduce you to the Kiwi in the wild, glow worms and star constellations such as the Southern Cross.
- Experience 40 miles of walking trails, bridal veil waterfall, lake kayaks, mountain biking and so much more.
- Round trip private car transfers from Rotorua Airport to Treetops Lodge – don’t worry about a thing as you get whisked away to your luxury lodge to start your New Zealand vacation.
- Travel2 After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
Travel Between: 03/01/2018 and 11/30/2018
Book by: 12/31/2017
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.