Gut-Wrenching Hiking Spots To Visit In Ireland
Nothing beats fresh country air after a heavy breakfast. The smell of the rain-drenched soil and wild flowers is just what you would need to relax and unwind. If you are planning a trip in Ireland, perhaps you should check out the following hiking spots.
1. Kerry Way - How would you love to trek the ancient coaches and droving paths? Well, that's Kerry Way for you. It is one of the most popular walking trails in Ireland.
2. Hike through the trails of Carrauntoohill Mountain in MacGillycuddy's Reeks in County Kerry
3. Mount Brandon Walking Route in Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry.
4. Beara Way, County Kerry
5. Slieve Donard Walking Route in County Down
6. Causeway Walkaway Path in County Antrim
7. Coumshingaun Loop Walk in Comeragh Mountains, Waterford
8. Wicklow Way Long Distance Walking Trail in County Wicklow and Dublin
9. Torc Mountain Walk in Killarney, County Kerry
10. Coomasaharn Horseshoe Walk in Glenbeigh, County Kerry
11. Bray Head Loop Walk in Valentia Island County Kerry
12. Connemara Way, County Galway
13. The Sheeps Headway, County Cork
14. The Wicklow Way in Wicklow Mountains National Park, near Dublin City.
Now you know where to go for that breath of country fresh air in Ireland. Don't forget to pack your hiking boots and the best camera you can get. Welcome to Ireland.