Arctic Cruise Adventure: Norway, Greenland & Iceland (2018)
Days: 15 | From: $13,995 (was $15,495) for a Classic Balcony Stateroom category 1
Book by Oct 31 and save up to $3,000 per cabin on categories 1, 2 and 3.
Cruise on all-balcony 'Le Boreal' to pristine and rarely seen Arctic islands, visiting the polar bear haven of Svalbard, glacier-covered Jan Mayen and an Inuit village on Scoresby Sound.
- Cruise for 13 nights through the Arctic's wild and culturally rich regions of Norway, Greenland and Iceland
- Experience luxury, all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Boreal' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Travel in the company of A&K's world-class Expedition Team, seasoned experts ranging from research scientists to field naturalists
- Explore pristine Svalbard in search of Arctic wildlife
- Visit remote Jan Mayen Island, home to an incredible birding sanctuary
- Discover stunning Scoresby Sound in East Greenland, where you visit the Inuit village of Ittoqqortoormiit
- Hike through Iceland's Hornstrandir Nature Reserve, a spectacular wilderness at the edge of the Arctic Circle
- Embark on a special excursion deep inside of Iceland's luminous Langjökull Glacier
- Take advantage of a convenient A&K charter flight to Longyearbyen
Itinerary at a Glance