| Tourism Yukon, the Yukon Astronomical Society and Air North, Yukon’s Airline are partnering to offer a once in a lifetime opportunity to view the northern lights from the air. For the first time ever in Canada, this one-of-a-kind experience will offer spectacular and unmatchable views of high altitude aurora at 36,000 feet. |
Limited to just 78 passengers, ensuring an optimal viewing experience, the flight will depart from Whitehorse on either November 24th or 25th pending the aurora forecast. Featuring guest speakers and entertainment, an invitation-only event will be held at the beautiful Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre, centrally located along the riverfront in downtown Whitehorse, Yukon the evening of November 24th.
Airfare Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation, Refunds, and No-Show FeesWithin 24 hours of booking, the purchaser may choose between a full refund to their credit card or for the sum to be retained as passenger credit. After 24 hours, and until 31 October 2017 a 50% cancellation fee applies to each passenger on the booking. Effective 01 November the Aurora 360 packages will become 100% non-refundable. No-show will be considered a cancellation, no refund will apply.
- Name ChangesPermitted up to 48 hours prior to scheduled departure time for fee of $80.00 CAD + 5% GST per person.
- Date ChangesNot available with charters.
- Advance Seat SelectionAdvanced seat selection is not available on the Aurora 360 charter flight. Guest seating will be pre-assigned upon check-in and guests will have the opportunity during flight to enjoy premium locations for viewing and photography opportunities.Guests travelling via Air North's B737 jet aircraft from all gateway cities to Whitehorse can purchase advanced seat selection at time of booking for $15.00 plus 5% GST.
- Baggage Allowance (per passenger)Aurora 360 Charter Flight
Carry-on Baggage: 2 (two) pieces up to maximum weight of 22 lbs.Boeing 737 scheduled flights
Carry-on Baggage: 2 (two) pieces up to maximum weight of 22 lbs.
Checked Baggage: 2 (two) pieces, maximum weight per piece 50 lbs; maximum combined weight 100 lbs.
All extra pieces $30 CAD + 5% GST. For excess and oversized baggage fees visit Baggage Allowance