Canary Island Delights
Barcelona, Tenerife, Madrid
13 Days | 11 Nights
Combine urban discovery with beach paradise! Begin in magical Barcelona and explore Catalan culture, renowned architecture and delicious contemporary cuisine. Take off for a beach getaway to Tenerife in the Canary Islands, then head to Madrid for a taste of the Spanish capital's vibrant culture, public squares and great museums.
Experience the incredible beauty Spain and revel in the relaxed beach vibe. Discover well-appointed resorts set on golden-sand beaches with breathtaking views, comfortable accommodations and delicious cuisine. Your flights, transfers, accommodations and some meals are included. Leave your troubles behind and escape to paradise.
- FlighFlight to Barcelona; return from Madrid (if flight and hotel package option is chosen)
- Private transfers from the airport to hotel in Barcelona and from hotel to airport in Madrid
- 11 nights of accommodation
- 11 breakfasts
- Local flights between Barcelona and Tenerife; Tenerife and Madrid (baggage allowance 20 kg)
- 5-day car rental in selected category
- 4 More Moments activities: More Moments - 4 activities included:
- Half-day panoramic tour of Barcelona
- Skip the line visit to the Sagrada Família
- Half-day panoramic tour of Madrid
- Skip the line visit to the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Earn Aeroplan® Miles
The More Moments activities/excursions mentioned in the itinerary are all included in the package, but may be rescheduled to take place on an earlier or later day, depending on availability and operational day.
Day 1 Depart Canada
Fly to Barcelona.
Day 2 Welcome to Barcelona
Upon arrival in Barcelona, take a private transfer to your hotel and check in. The rest of the afternoon is yours to explore Spain's capital city.
Day 3 Barcelona: Sightseeing
Get to know the city via a half-day panoramic sightseeing tour, before heading over to visit the Sagrada Família. Spend the afternoon at leisure.
More Moments Activities Included
- Barcelona Panoramic Tour: Drive along Passeig de Gràcia to see Casa Batlló and La Pedrera, the incredible houses designed by Barcelona's star architect, Antoni Gaudí.
- Sagrada Família: Skip the line at Gaudi's unfinished temple, the Sagrada Família, one of the most important sites in Barcelona.
Day 4 Barcelona: At leisure
Enjoy the day at leisure in the Catalan capital. Explore Barcelona's excellent restaurants, eclectic boutiques and vibrant neighbourhoods.
Day 5 Barcelona - Tenerife
Make your way to the airport to board your flight to Tenerife. Upon arrival, pick up your rental car and drive to your hotel.
Days 6 to 9 Tenerife: At leisure
Enjoy four wonderful days on the largest of Spain's Canary Islands, Tenerife. Discover Puerto de la Cruz's old town with its narrow cobbled streets lined with colonial-style cafés and bars. Soak up the sun on the beach and explore the island at your own pace.
Meal(s): 4 breakfasts
Day 10 Tenerife - Madrid
Return your rental car at the airport and board your flight to Madrid. Upon arrival, make your way to your hotel and check in.
Day 11 Madrid: Sightseeing
Start with a half-day panoramic sightseeing tour, then go on a guided skip the line visit of the Royal Palace of Madrid.
More Moments Activities Included
- Madrid City Tour: Discover Madrid on a half-day panoramic sightseeing tour, from the old Habsburg and Bourbon quarters to the modern city. Accompanied by an expert guide, visit Gran Vía street, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Mayor Street, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá up to the bullring, Columbus Square, Paseo de la Castellana, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and much more.
- Royal Palace of Madrid: Skip the line at the Royal Palace of Madrid, former residence of the Spanish kings and beautifully furnished and decorated. On this guided visit, admire the reception rooms, the museum area, the royal chapel, the throne room and the private rooms of King Carlos III and Queen Isabel II.
Day 12 Madrid: At leisure
Explore the Spanish capital at your own pace.
Day 13 Madrid - Return to Canada
After breakfast, take a private transfer to the airport and board your flight home.