See Europe through the eyes of your ever-curious children as you embark on a family road trip from Rome to London filled with lashings of lion fights, carnival masks, chariot racing and cheesy pizza you'll learn to make yourself. This is an unforgettable, hands-on exploration of Europe that will bring the destination alive for all ages.
Trip type: Family Experience
Photo on Visualhunt.com
13 DAYS 4 COUNTRIES 9 CITIES
Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
Day 3: Rome - Siena - Florence (2 Nights)
Day 4: Florence Sightseeing
Day 5: Florence - Bologna - Venice (2 Nights)
Day 6: Venice Orientation
Day 7: Venice - Verona - Engelberg (2 Nights)
Day 8: Lucerne Orientation
Day 9: Engelberg - Paris (2 Nights)
Day 10: Paris Sightseeing
Day 11: Paris - London (2 Nights)
Day 12: London Sightseeing
Day 13: Depart London
- Orientation of Siena, Venice and Lucerne
- See the Vineyards of Burgundy and the Somme Battlefields
- View the ancient sites of Rome, Juliet's Balcony in Verona, St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, the spectacular Alpine scenery of Switzerland, the Chapel Bridge in Lucerne and the White Cliffs of Dover
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica and the Colosseum in Rome and the Eiffel Tower in Pari
- 12 HOT BUFFET BREAKFASTS
- 5 DINNERS
(including Be My Guest) with local wine
- 1 DINNER
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host at your London hotel.
- Ferry across the Channel from Calais to Dover.
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- London airport transfer service is available to purchase. Conditions apply.
- Drop-off if you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel, booked through Trafalgar, or from the London Reception Centre.
- VIP entry to many sights
Find out WHAT MAKES TRAFALGAR DIFFERENT...
- BE MY GUEST
Our local friends near Florence will host you this evening for a typical Italian meal at their private estate. Try some delicious Italian food in the company of your hosts - a night to remember!
- CULTURAL INSIGHTS
A cooking experience with all the trimmings! Learn how to make tasty Italian pizza from an expert and then eat it. Witness the exquisite craft of glassblowing on Giudecca Island, a delicate tradition that generations of Venetian craftsmen have perfected over the centuries. Learn about the traditional art of Venetian Carnival Masks and paint and decorate your own
- HIDDEN TREASURES
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure
- LOCAL SPECIALIST
For included sightseeing in Rome, Florence, Bologna, Paris and London