Explore the Kimberley with Ponant
The Kimberley Summer 2020 expedition cruises!
Located in Australia's North West, The Kimberley is one of the last unspoiled areas in the world.
With waterfalls, steep gorges, savannah, crystal clear waters and remote mountain ranges, the untamed lands of The Kimberley hold the promise of an extraordinary adventure.
Aboard Le Lapérouse, a luxurious and ultra-modern ship, and over the course of various zodiac® excursions, enjoy the opportunity to admire the region's unique biodiversity, one of the best preserved marine environments in the world, and major colonies of nesting sea birds.
Five good reasons to explore The Kimberley with PONANT:
- Experience the sight of several-million-year-old landscapes and scenery
- Listen to "Dream Time" stories from the world's oldest living culture
- Explore mangrove forests inhabited by the Earth's largest living reptile
- Admire the incredible tidal phenomenon of Kimberley's Horizontal Falls
- Observe the largest population of migratory humpback whales anywhere on the planet.
Onboard Le Lapérouse, a ship with just 132 cabins, you will have the privilege of exploring some of the most extreme regions of the planet while enjoying all the benefits of 5-star service.
Whichever cruise you choose, you will experience the exceptional levels of comfort and service that are the very hallmark of PONANT.
Please CONTACT US for more details about the above fabulous trip and the different departure dates...
Speak to our agent Chris, Australia Specialist, and she will be able to provide you with all the useful information that you need!