Exploring South Africa, Victoria Falls & Botswana
We are pleased to present Africa with optional 3-Night Dubai Pre Tour Extension.
The Complete African Experience!
From cosmopolitan Cape Town to the power of Victoria Falls to the remote wilds of Botswana, this is the complete African travel experience. Gaze out from the top of Table Mountain. Explore the tip of the continent at the Cape of Good Hope. Make new friends during a home hosted dinner. Search out legendary wildlife and cruise the remote Chobe River. Marvel at the bio-diversity of the Entabeni Conservancy. And that’s just the start. Multiple game drives and traditional culinary experiences provide the perfect blend of culture and thrills.
Highlights: Cape Town, Table Mountain, Stellenbosch, Entabeni Conservancy, Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, 7 Wildlife Safaris
- Enjoy 7 wildlife safaris in search of the "Big Five".
- Step aboard a cable car and be whisked atop Table Mountain.
- Take a walking tour in the quaint seaside village of Hermanus.
- Savour a true African dining experience including a hand-washing ceremony.
- Visit a South African winery for a farm lunch paired with wine.
- Dine under the stars during your stay in a nature conservancy.
- Head out for an African sundowner in a 4 by 4 and enjoy the sunset.
- Spend some time at a local village in Zimbabwe learning about the culture.
- Meet and interact with African elephants.
Departing March, 2018 For 14 Days
From$4,746* pp | 14 Days • 23 Meals
*Rate is per person, land only, double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date.
Please select a date below for more details.
Included in Price: Round Trip Air from Toronto Int'l Airport, Air taxes and Fees/Surcharges of $760 per person (subject to change until paid in full), Hotel Transfers and 23 meals (12 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 7 Dinners).