St Peters, Barbados
8 Guests, 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms (4 Ensuite), Pool, Beachfront
Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Barbados at Hemingway House. Inspired by the island's traditional architecture and facing one of the postcard-worthy beaches that have made it such a popular destination for warm-weather holidays and honeymoons, this St. Peter vacation rental captures its quintessential charm.
This luxury vacation rental is tucked into a private garden with views of both the open ocean and lovely Mullins Bay. Enjoy the warm breezes off the water from a lounger by the pool, an al-fresco dining area for eight or a seat in the sunroom, cocktail in hand. Your stay at the property includes chef, housekeeping and laundry services, as well as a range of amenities from Wi-Fi and cable TV to a wine fridge and security system.
Though Hemingway House has the look of a heritage property, with its coral-stone walls and pale green railings, it's actually the work of renowned contemporary architect Larry Warren. And the interiors show off its modern bona fides, with the open-plan living and dining room sporting mod lounge chairs and sculptural dining chairs around a glass-topped table. There's also a state-of-the-art kitchen with professional-grade appliances and a walk-in pantry.
The house has four bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including a master suite with its own lounge area and a balcony facing the ocean. Together, they can accommodate parties of up to eight friends and extended family.
From the oceanfront idyll of Hemingway House, it's only a 2-minute walk to a beachfront restaurant and a 5-minute drive to Speightstown, where you'll find a grocery store and the St. Peter Parish Church. You may also want to book a tee time at the world-class Royal Westmoreland Golf Course, just a short drive away. Of course, it's understandable if you want to spend your stay at Mullins Beach, whose soft sands and clear waters are at your doorstep.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Balcony with ocean view, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (2 twin size beds), Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed,Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable television
- Security system
- Coffee machine
- Ceiling fans
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor living area
- Swimming Pool
- Gated property
- Ocean view
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 minutes walk to Mullins beach and restaurant
- 5 minutes drive to Speightstown with grocery store and St. Peter’s Parish Church
- 3.8 km to Royal Westmoreland Golf course
- Beachfront access to Mullins Beach
- 32.2 minutes drive from Grantley Adams International Airport