The Northern Lights of Finland
Available Tours - Starting Fall 2018
From$5,069* pp | 8 Days • 11 Meals
*Rate is per person, land only, double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date.
Set off to explore Finland and go in search of the shimmering Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights). Come to know Finnish culture and history on a tour of Helsinki with a local expert. Savour the local cuisine in Helsinki’s restaurants. Experience rugged Lapland during a 3-night stay in the north of Finland. Overnight surrounded by wilderness in a glass igloo and a Finnish log cabin. Sip warm berry juice, a Finnish winter tradition. Meet Santa Claus in his home. Embark on a reindeer safari with a local farmer. Mush your way to breakfast in a Finnish sleigh, and lead your own dog sled team. One dynamic experience follows another on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Finland.
Your tour – at a glance
- Lead your own dog sled team.
- Overnight in a glass igloo amid the Lappish wilderness.
- Meet Santa Claus himself and the Lappish reindeer.
- Stay for two nights in a Finnish log cabin.
- Mush your way to breakfast in a Finnish sleigh.
- Experience Lapland during a 3-night stay in the north of Finland.
- Tour Helsinki with a local expert.
- Set out on nightly northern lights searches in Lapland.
- Savour Finnish cuisine in Helsinki’s local restaurants.
- Enjoy warm berry juice, a Finnish winter tradition.
Cover Photo credit: YUKI" class="redactor-linkify-object">https://visualhunt.com/author/bd39c6">YUKI Hsu / nlyuki on Visualhunt / CC BY-ND