The Northern Lights of Finland
Available Tours - Starting Fall 2018
From$5,069* pp | 8 Days • 11 Meals
*Rate is per person, land only, double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date.
Save up to $200 per person on certain departures when you book by 02/28/2018
Set off to explore Finland and go in search of the shimmering Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights). Come to know Finnish culture and history on a tour of Helsinki with a local expert. Savour the local cuisine in Helsinki’s restaurants. Experience rugged Lapland during a 3-night stay in the north of Finland. Overnight surrounded by wilderness in a glass igloo and a Finnish log cabin. Sip warm berry juice, a Finnish winter tradition. Meet Santa Claus in his home. Embark on a reindeer safari with a local farmer. Mush your way to breakfast in a Finnish sleigh, and lead your own dog sled team. One dynamic experience follows another on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Finland.
Your tour – at a glance
- Lead your own dog sled team.
- Overnight in a glass igloo amid the Lappish wilderness.
- Meet Santa Claus himself and the Lappish reindeer.
- Stay for two nights in a Finnish log cabin.
- Mush your way to breakfast in a Finnish sleigh.
- Experience Lapland during a 3-night stay in the north of Finland.
- Tour Helsinki with a local expert.
- Set out on nightly northern lights searches in Lapland.
- Savour Finnish cuisine in Helsinki’s local restaurants.
- Enjoy warm berry juice, a Finnish winter tradition.
Cover Photo credit: YUKI" class="redactor-linkify-object">https://visualhunt.com/author/bd39c6">YUKI Hsu / nlyuki on Visualhunt / CC BY-ND