Tuscany & Cinque Terre
2018 prices from $5,180 for 8 Days - Culturious
For the Culturious, Tuscany travel is tasting the flavors of olive oil – and sharing likes and dislikes. It’s a lesson in key Italian words to get you comfortable ordering gelato on the piazza... or choosing your lunch at a local market. It’s feeling that much more savvy after an art history briefing. It’s walking through the medieval alleys of Siena... or bicycling along the walls of Lucca. It’s laughter. It’s sharing vino made from grapes in the vineyards you’ve just walked through and kicking back. It’s about becoming a part of day-to-day Italy... and new views on life... on this Culturious Tuscany & Cinque Terre tour from Florence.
Travelling Well Includes:
- Small Culturious groups, averaging 18 guests
- Hike along Cinque Terre’s coastal paths amidst breathtaking views
- Go inside an artisan’s workshop and studio with a Restoration Specialist, and learn the rich history of Florence's artisan guilds
- Discover the new Opera Duomo Museum in Florence on a guided tour
- Take a guided tour of the quarries where Carrara marble has been mined since Roman times
- Learn about the life & works of Michelangelo at a lecture hosted by a Florentine art historian
- A wine and olive oil tasting in Tuscany & a cooking class in the art of making pasta
- Bicycle ride atop the walls of Lucca
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- 12 meals (7 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners), service charges, gratuities to local guides, admission fees, taxes and porterage
Contact us for the full itinerary, prices and availability...