Indulge in Luxury on one of these fabulous cruise lines
Going on a cruise is on almost everyone’s bucket list. The allure of being on a cruise ship with top-notch facilities and amenities, while making stops to numerous attractions, makes it so appealing. There are a number of cruise lines that offer cruises throughout the year, but if you are going to splurge a little, and want to make it an experience of a lifetime, you must checkout the 5 most luxurious cruises in the world.
- SeaDream Yacht Club: SeaDream I. You know you are in for a treat when there are 95 crew members aboard, and only 112 guests to cater to. Without the usual crowd found in other cruises, passengers have a very relaxing experience and are pampered all throughout the cruise.
- Azamara Club Cruises. With one staff member for every two guests, you are ensured that all your needs are met. Because it is smaller than a regular cruise ship, it can maneuver into prime dock locations, and with longer port calls, you get to enjoy and explore unique destinations.
- Silversea Cruise Ships: Silver Cloud. Ocean-view suites with private verandas is what discerning guests will enjoy, aside from top notch amenities including branded European bath amenities, Pratesi fine linens, and a bar setup stocked with your favorite drinks and beverages.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises' Mariner. It is the first all all-suite, all-balcony ship. A personal butler awaits you when you book its penthouse suites. It also provides you with the choice of shore excursion from its land tour menu.
- Seabourn Cruise Line. Provides spacious all-suite accommodations, unparalleled service, a world-class dining experience, and numerous activities on-board or off-shore.