Wellness Peru — Machu Picchu and The Sacred Valley
- From $1,999.00 CAD per person
Feel energy flow through your body with every step taken over the hallowed grounds of Peru.
7 days Cusco to Cusco
May 3 to 9, 2021
- Taste local specialties at Parwa Community Restaurant
- Take a relaxing soak in the Lareshot springs
- Test your balance on a stand-up paddleboard
- Revitalize yourself in the energy of Machu Picchu
Your seven-day journey begins in the aptly named Sacred Valley with a taste of local food, before a stand-up paddleboard takes you across pristine waters surrounded by towering Andean peaks. Each day has the chance for new discoveries with available yoga sessions, a hot springs visit, and the option to do the 1-day Inca Trail Hike. Finally, you can bask in the awe-inspiring beauty of Machu Picchu through an intentionally paced tour. As you absorb the mysterious power of these ancient ruins, you’ll head home with a renewed lift in your step.
Day 1 Cusco Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included. This evening, meet the group and CEO for a welcome meeting. Take this opportunity to set your intention for the trip ahead.
Day 2 Cusco/Urubamba Explore the Sacred Valley today with a visit to the G Adventures-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosqo. Enjoy a healthy lunch incorporating local specialties. After, take in the breathtaking Andean scenery at Piuray Lagoon on a stand up paddleboard.
Day 3 Sacred Valley Start the day with a yoga class amongst the mountains followed by a breakfast fresh from the on-site organic garden. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon, opt to partake in traditional Incan healing practices, spa treatments, or visit nearby ruins.
Day 4 Sacred Valley Drive through the Sacred Valley, passing small towns and Incan ruins. Enjoy a light hike before lunch. After, relax in hot springs before transferring back to your hotel.
Day 5 Sacred Valley/Aguas Calientes Wake up early for sunrise yoga before transferring to Ollantaytambo station to board the scenic train to Aguas Calientes. Opt to do the one-day Inca Trail hike to get a taste of the renowned trek. Or, opt to relax in hot springs.
Day 6 Machu Picchu/Cusco Enjoy a guided tour of the Machu Picchu ruins. Free time to explore on your own or take an optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco by train.
Day 7 Cusco Depart at any time.
Is this trip for me?
- Travel Style: Wellness
- Service level: Upgraded
- Physical Demand: 3 – Average
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEOand Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Sacred Valley Yoga Class, Urubamba; Lares Hot Springs, Lares; Sunrise Yoga Class, Urubamba
- Arrival transfer
- Stand-up paddleboarding atPiuray Lagoon
- Incan welcome ceremony
- Yoga classes in the Sacred Valley
- Lares hike and hot springs visit
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Free time for meditation and relaxation
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodations Hotels (6 nts)
- Meals 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches. Allow USD $225- $295for meals not included
- Transportation Private van, train, plane, walking
- Staff & experts CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides