Norwegian Fjord Trekking
The Vikings were some of the toughest people to ever walk this earth, and looking at the land that spawned them, it’s not hard to see why. Carved by the relentless North Atlantic for eons, the Norwegian fjordlands are a challenge that beckons hikers and mountaineers of all ages and abilities. This trip will put you on intimate terms with the great green hills, monstrous peaks, enormous glaciers, and flat-out gorgeous scenery of this isolated chunk of Scandinavia. Lace up your hiking boots and set forth in search of your own personal Valhalla.
- Admire stunning views across the Hardangerfjord from the overhanging rock of Trolltunga
- Walk on the blue ice of the Buer Glacier
- Hike through the stunning scenery of the Valley of the Waterfalls
- Duration: 7 days
- Start/Finish City: Bergen to Odda
- Group Size Notes: Max 10, Avg 8
Meals Included: 6 breakfasts
Transport: Local bus, ferry, walking, private minivan
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.