15 Reasons Why You'll Have An Unforgetable Time In Costa Rica
Costa Rica is a Tropical Paradise. It has an interesting mix of terrestrial, coastal and marine activities that make it a must visit for those aspiring to have a great holiday. The country has extensive holiday facilities ranging from resorts to marinas and 5-star hotels.
Below are 15 reasons why you will find Costa Rica hard to forget.
1. It teems with adventure activities - Among the activities you will enjoy include zip lining, whitewater rafting, kayaking, scuba diving, sky diving, canopy tours and many more.
2. Its beaches are unrivaled - The country has 1000 miles of coastline, both to the east along the Caribbean Sea shores and to the west along the shores of the Pacific Ocean.
3. Its waters are some of the most surfable
3. The country has the slowest mammals on earth - the sloths
4. Its culinary scene leaves no doubt about its intentions. It wants to dominate the Central American gastronomy. Make sure you get to sample its staple of rice and beans (Gallo Pinto).
5. The country boasts a people with a happy disposition - Costa Rica is the happiest nation on earth.
6. The volcanoes - The country is home to some of the most mesmerizing volcanoes in the world. A good example is the Arenal Volcano.
7. Rainforests - The tropical rainforests of Costa Rica easily rivals the Amazon Forests in terms of diversity of flora species.
8. The Wildlife - Costa Rica is one of the most diverse countries in the world. Its flora and fauna species are nothing like you have ever seen.
9. Eco-tourism - Costa Rican government is at the forefront of nature conservation. While in the country, make sure you visit the Manuel Antonio National Park, one of the country's flagship nature conservation parks.
10. The majestic waterfalls - Make sure you take a photo to remind you of your trip here.
11. The Tropical weather - Costa Rica is just a few degrees north of Equator. It falls well within the tropics.
12. Coaching - Your kids will learn how to swim and surf. The country's coach to kid ratio is 2:1
13. It is a safe country - Costa Rica is one of the few countries around the world without a standing army. Its safety record is exemplary.
14. The country's hotels and resorts are world-class.
15. The country offers you hundreds of sights to capture on your photograph. You will go to the country an amateur and get out a professional.
Welcome to Costa Rica!