Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino
The Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino is located at Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba. The resort comprises of two components in one. There is the Tradewinds Club, a hotel within a hotel; and the Stellaris Casino, Aruba's largest Casino. Expect to find upscale amenities, ulcer-inducing high stakes gambling, enthralling beach life and exotic fine dining at this resort.
All the resort's guestrooms and suites will feature the following amenities; in-room safe, minifridge, air-conditioning, a balcony opening to the scenic Caribbean Sea views, internet access, 37-inch LCD flat-panel TVs, plug and play technology, crisp linen beddings, signature Revive Beds and smoke free policy.
Dining at the resort takes you on a culinary tour of the world's major cuisines. Checkout the list of the restaurants at the resort and their specialties below;
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - US prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts
- La Vista - seafood
- Simply Fish - Seafood
- Ketsu Sushi Bar - Japanese cuisine such as sushi and sashimi
- Waves Beach Bar & Grill - American cuisine
- Lobby Bar - cocktails and snacks
- Lobby Cafe -pastries, sandwiches, ice-creams and beverages
- Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant - American cuisine
- H2Oasis Adult Pool Bar - International cuisine, light fare, cocktails and beers.
Popular recreational activities found at the resort include; workouts at the fitness center, swimming, jogging, kayaking, sailing, snorkeling, surfing, tennis and volleyball.
Make a reservation today and take your family on a memorable vacation. You can also click here to see what other travellers are saying about the hotel on Trip Advisor.