The Westin Golf Resort and Spa in Costa Rica
Flanked by lush forests, sparkling azure waters of the Pacific and the towering mountains, the Westin Golf Resort and Spa in Playa Conchal is proudly at the top of the Costa Rican holidaymaking business. It has acquired this pedestal spot through dedicated service of its housekeeping staff, the discounted costing of its services by management team and the creativity of its restaurants’ culinary team.
The resort is nestled on a 2400-acres estate that features uninterrupted tranquility. It was the first Starwood’s all-inclusive resort and it thrives on helping its guest unwind, relax, and rejuvenate into invigorated individuals ready to take on the world. Its lagoon-style pool, beautiful gardens, tennis courts, championship golf courses fine dining restaurants and Westin Kids Club are some of the facilities that its guests are entitled to use.
Whenever guests use the Royal Beach Club, the spa and the Westin Workout facilities, they will be entitled to dedicated concierge services. This resort brings to reality the merry making fantasies of the 'would be' vacationers.
The resort's well-appointed accommodation units are classified into several categories including; Deluxe Junior Suites, Family Junior Suites, Royal Beach Room, Royal Beach Junior Suite, Royal Beach Suite, and Royal Beach Villa.
The rooms are fitted with amenities such as flat screen TV, radio/alarm clock, in-room safe, iron and iron board, daily newspaper, a minibar, a coffee maker, 24-hour in-room service, bathrobes, sofa beds, cribs upon request etc. The rooms offer pool, garden, beach and ocean views.
The gastronomy at this resort is like nothing you have ever experienced. From Italian, Mexican, Asian, and continental to cuisines to signature, casual, gourmet and buffet dining; you will find that the resort is well prepared to handle any form of dining needs. Restaurants such as Bamboo, Mediterra, Faisanella, Mitra, Las Canderas, and Cauri are at the top of their chosen dining option.
Guests at the Westin Golf Resort and Spa will get to enjoy recreational activities such as:
- Spa - If you have never had some exotic massage, body treatment and facials, this is your chance. You will also have the option of enjoying sauna, steam rooms and relaxation terraces.
- Gym - The resort has state of the art exercising equipment ranging from exercise bicycles to treadmills and elliptical machines.
- Westin Kids Club - If you are travelling with the kids (aged 4-12), you will find it hard to keep them near you. With facilities such as two playgrounds, table games, movies, and video games; the Westin Kids Club will have the kids engaged full time.
- Golf - The resort sports an 18-hole, par 71 Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Trust me; there are very few golf courses in Central America that can rival this one.
- Royal Beach Club - Here is where the adults have some fun of their own. Whether you need to network, play tennis or golf or just idle around; you will find this club irresistible.
- Family Club - For a family-day-out, find the family friendly programs at the club.
The resort has 9 different meeting spaces that total up to 8450 square feet. The meeting facilities available include; wedding coordinators, sit-down banquet facilities, high speed internet, a conference center and audio visual facilities. Guests are required to give advance notice of their intention to use the facilities.
Welcome to Westin Golf Resort and Spa, a place where you will have an unforgettable vacation experience.
Click here to see what others think of the resort on Trip Advisor